Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
An M.B.A. degree from Wayne State University does more than provide an academic foundation for success - it helps open doors. Our graduates join a strong network of more than 31,000 successful alumni across Metro Detroit and worldwide. Whether you're landing that first job or making your way to the executive suite, there's likely a Wayne State alum, nearby, ready to help.
Why a Wayne State M.B.A.?
If you've been thinking about an M.B.A. from Wayne State University - or even if you haven't - here are a few things we want you to know about:
- AACSB-accredited programs with flexible full-time and part-time options in Midtown Detroit, the WSU Oakland Center in Farmington Hills and online
- 13 new M.B.A. concentrations to better match your degree to your career goals
- A Graduate Programs Office dedicated to serving business students from their initial application all the way through graduation
- A full-service Career Planning and Placement Office that exclusively serves students and alumni of the School of Business
- Financial aid and scholarships, some exclusively for business students
Ready to Get Started?
For more information or to apply for the M.B.A. program at Wayne State University, click one of the links to the right or contact a business school advisor today.