Masters Program Admissions
You're ready to take the next step in your professional development. It's time to pursue the graduate business degree that will prepare you for future advancement and success.
Congratulations on your decision! Now it's time to make it happen.
Graduate admission information is presented below. International students should also check the international student admissions page for specific admissions requirements.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
Prospective graduate students must take the GMAT and earn a score of at least 450, but an application may be submitted in advance of taking the test.
The GMAT is offered continually at testing centers throughout North America and at select international sites. Visit the official GMAT testing page or call 800-GMAT-NOW for full details.
Be sure to check the full admissions process to ensure you fulfill all admission requirements.
To apply for admission to a graduate business program:
- Take the GMAT (be sure to have your results sent to Wayne State)
- Complete an application for graduate admission (GMAT score not required to submit application)
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee
- Have official transcripts from all collegiate institutions attended sent to:
Office of Graduate Enrollment Services
Wayne State University
5057 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, MI 48202 USA
The application and other required documents are due by:
- July 1 for fall semester admission
- November 1 for winter semester admission
- March 1 for spring/summer semester admission