April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. ’13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
Nicholas SeeleyNicholas Seeley (B.S. ’13) got ahead in the supply chain field by going global. The alum spent seven months interning in Poland.
Vivek SreedharAfter 10 years in the U.S., Indian immigrant Vivek Sreedhar (M.B.A. ’09) shares his journey of integration into American culture and society in his debut book.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- WSU School of Business students selected as University Innovation Fellows
- Intro business course uses experiential learning to help "green the D"
- Wayne State and University of Memphis share top honors at fourth annual GM-WSU School of Business Supply Chain Case Competition
- Join us for the WSU Business School Showcase
- More News
- Hidden gems of Detroit
- October 20, 2014
- State roundup: Wayne State falls on late field goal
- October 19, 2014
- Y Combinator's Stanford startup course: Where the teachers are millionaires
- October 08, 2014
- A leader engaged: Kudla to spearhead student investment conference
- October 06, 2014
- View More Media Clips