April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. ’13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
Nicholas SeeleyNicholas Seeley (B.S. ’13) got ahead in the supply chain field by going global. The alum spent seven months interning in Poland.
Vivek SreedharAfter 10 years in the U.S., Indian immigrant Vivek Sreedhar (M.B.A. ’09) shares his journey of integration into American culture and society in his debut book.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- Southeast Michigan Purchasing Managers Index rises sharply in March to finish at 64.5
- Ford Motor Company futurist Sheryl Connelly coming to WSU to share insights about global consumer trends
- Come to M.B.A. Open House for your chance to win $500 off your first semester
- WSU School of Business alumni to offer unique look at leadership and success
- More News
- MBA Open House
- CitizenDetroit Dinner & Dialogue
- MISSION POSSIBLE: Climbing the Ladder of Success
- FOCIS presents General Wesley K. Clark
- Plug into Wayne State
- Southeast Michigan Purchasing Managers Index rebounds in February
- March 03, 2015
- 1 VW plant, 2 unions: UAW foes get a voice
- February 23, 2015
- Student investment conference in Detroit to include live broadcast on CNBC
- February 23, 2015
- Experts at Detroit conference share investment advice
- February 22, 2015
- View More Media Clips