Mike HornNow coaching the team he once played for, Wayne State golf coach (and business alumnus) Mike Horn knows the value of hard work and aiming high.
Yonghong JiaAs the first Ph.D. graduate in the School of Business Administration, Yonghong Jia is paving the way for the doctoral program.
Wesley PandoffWesley Pandoff (Accounting '81) is a successful, engaged alumnus who has worked hard to give back to Wayne State business students.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society Recognizes Business Students For Academic Excellence
- Southeast Michigan Purchasing Managers Index shows sharp increase in new orders and a strengthening regional economy
- Harvard Business Review publishes business professors' research
- Alumni executives awarded for excellence at 2013 Annual Recognition and Awards Program
- More News
- Golf Outing Development Meeting
- Alumni Board Meeting
- 7th Annual Swing for the Students Golf Outing
- Alumnus and Lear CEO Matt Simoncini hosted sold out Detroit Economic Club event for young professionals
- March 26, 2013
- Compuware takeover try asks: Where's board's IT IQ?
- Crain's Detroit Business | February 24, 2013
- Wayne State University to host crime forum
- CBS Detroit | September 17, 2012
- State roundup: Wayne State rallies from 18 down for 35-31 win
- Detroit Free Press | September 15, 2012
- View More Media Clips