Vivek SreedharAfter 10 years in the U.S., Indian immigrant Vivek Sreedhar (M.B.A. ’09) shares his journey of integration into American culture and society in his debut book.
Stephen StromeSteve Strome (M.B.A. ’68) arose from relatively humble beginnings to lead one of the nation’s largest music distributors. He was even inducted into the Video Hall of Fame.
Cam CecchiniIn a time of more impersonal business transactions, Cam Cecchini (B.A. ’11) is counting on relationship building to take his company to the next level.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- Take a "Swing for the Students" – July 21, 2014
- Wayne State University establishes Randy Paschke Endowed Scholarship in Accounting
- Wayne State Oakland Center Open House Aug. 5
- Southeast Michigan Purchasing Managers Index takes a sharp drop in June to 47.1, following three months of steady economic growth
- More News
- Memphis 'blue flu' action has no known leader, complicating the city's response
- July 11, 2014
- Wayne State, Walsh College help Blackstone LaunchPad grow Michigan businesses
- July 10, 2014
- Truck driver shortage, other troubles could push up prices for consumers
- July 02, 2014
- SE Michigan Purchasing Managers Index drops due to declining new orders
- July 02, 2014
- View More Media Clips