April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. ’13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
Nicholas SeeleyNicholas Seeley (B.S. ’13) got ahead in the supply chain field by going global. The alum spent seven months interning in Poland.
Vivek SreedharAfter 10 years in the U.S., Indian immigrant Vivek Sreedhar (M.B.A. ’09) shares his journey of integration into American culture and society in his debut book.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- School of Business Alumni Week: Marketing Panel
- School of Business Alumni Week: Global Supply Chain Panel
- School of Business Alumni Week: Accounting Panel
- School of Business Alumni Week: Management Panel
- School of Business Alumni Week: Information Systems Management
- State roundup: Griffin scores 3 TDs in Wayne State win
- September 27, 2014
- State roundup: Martin powers Wayne State rally
- September 21, 2014
- Employee loyalty and the American psyche
- September 15, 2014
- Saturday's state football roundup: Wayne State upsets No. 13 Carson-Newman
- September 13, 2014
- View More Media Clips