Jason BrownJason Brown's college career may have gotten off to a rough start, but by the time it was finished he had earned a degree in finance and six figures in the stock market.
April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. '13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
Nicholas SeeleyNicholas Seeley (B.S. '13) got ahead in the supply chain field by going global. The alum spent seven months interning in Poland.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- School of Business premieres new student video
- Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency names Wayne State University veteran-friendly school
- New study by WSU accounting professors addresses U.S. intervention in offshore bank accounts
- WSU Business School "Back to School Bash" - sponsored by Carhartt
- More News
- Business leaders in the news
- August 16, 2015
- Domino's Pizza Announces Retirement of CFO Michael T. Lawton and Promotion of Jeffrey D. Lawrence to Executive Vice President and CFO
- July 16, 2015
- Detroit startup makes a splash at TechWeek Chicago
- July 16, 2015
- Who's an employee?
- July 15, 2015
- View More Media Clips