Jason BrownJason Brown’s college career may have gotten off to a rough start, but by the time it was finished he had earned a degree in finance and six figures in the stock market.
April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. ’13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
Nicholas SeeleyNicholas Seeley (B.S. ’13) got ahead in the supply chain field by going global. The alum spent seven months interning in Poland.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- School of Business Alumni Association's Annual "Swing for the Students"
- Graduate Open House
- SE Michigan purchasing index remains strong despite slight June dip
- July 02, 2015
- Detroit-Windsor rail tunnel project put on hold
- June 30, 2015
- Ford, Lear each donate 50K to WSU Business School
- June 23, 2015
- Just-in-time delivery shift put brakes on anti-competitive trucking rules
- June 15, 2015
- View More Media Clips