Cornell BatieDetroit Jazz Fest executive vice president Cornell Batie (M.B.A. 2002) discusses how passion and success go hand and hand.
Jason BrownJason Brown's college career may have gotten off to a rough start, but by the time it was finished he had earned a degree in finance and six figures in the stock market.
April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. '13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- Homecoming and Alumni Awards Program
- Grand Rapids Alumni Reception
- Chicago Alumni Reception
- Lear to open Innovation and Design Center in Detroit next year
- October 05, 2015
- Auto plant leaders to meet today to discuss UAW's latest probable contract rejection
- October 02, 2015
- Purchasing managers index rises in September
- October 01, 2015
- Lear to buy downtown Detroit building from Gilbert, build innovation and design center
- September 28, 2015
- View More Media Clips