April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. ’13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
Nicholas SeeleyNicholas Seeley (B.S. ’13) got ahead in the supply chain field by going global. The alum spent seven months interning in Poland.
Vivek SreedharAfter 10 years in the U.S., Indian immigrant Vivek Sreedhar (M.B.A. ’09) shares his journey of integration into American culture and society in his debut book.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- New agreement paves the way for Oakland Community College students to earn WSU business degrees
- Please consider making a year-end contribution to the WSU School of Business
- WSU School of Business announces winter 2015 Graduate Student Orientation and Networking Event
- WSU students in business, computer science and liberal arts invited to compete in the "Big Data Analytics Challenge"
- More News
- WSU accounting student interviewed by ValuePenguin.com
- November 26, 2014
- OCC business students can finish bachelor's degree at Wayne State under new agreement
- November 24, 2014
- Listen to Dean Forsythe during the WSU Football Game
- November 12, 2014
- State roundup: Wayne State tops Findlay, goes over .500
- November 05, 2014
- View More Media Clips