April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. ’13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
Nicholas SeeleyNicholas Seeley (B.S. ’13) got ahead in the supply chain field by going global. The alum spent seven months interning in Poland.
Vivek SreedharAfter 10 years in the U.S., Indian immigrant Vivek Sreedhar (M.B.A. ’09) shares his journey of integration into American culture and society in his debut book.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- WSU business school welcomes all students back to campus in style
- WSU business school’s Ph.D. program celebrates first management graduate
- Wayne State business school welcomes Lowe Campbell Ewald COO to its Board of Visitors
- Wayne State business school welcomes new members to its Board of Visitors
- More News
- Technology comes through in the clutch for trucking firms
- August 17, 2014
- Margaret L. Williams named dean of UND College of Business and Public Administration
- August 07, 2014
- Q&A with new Wayne State biz dean Bob Forsythe: Goals are to help revive the city, study the world
- August 03, 2014
- SE Michigan purchasing index rebounds in July
- August 01, 2014
- View More Media Clips