April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. ’13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
Nicholas SeeleyNicholas Seeley (B.S. ’13) got ahead in the supply chain field by going global. The alum spent seven months interning in Poland.
Vivek SreedharAfter 10 years in the U.S., Indian immigrant Vivek Sreedhar (M.B.A. ’09) shares his journey of integration into American culture and society in his debut book.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- Learn to better negotiate deals and manage relationships in MGMT 7780
- WSU students tackle "Big Data Analytics Challenge"
- Wayne State M.B.A. team lends its expertise to Hebrew Free Loan
- Wayne State University launches student managed investment fund with $100,000 endowment from Fifth Third Bank
- More News
- Compuware may have a future after its leveraged buyout
- December 14, 2014
- Michigan’s roads: Funding and improvements
- December 12, 2014
- Building Community: Chaldean, Jewish entrepreneurs are ‘one more fiber in connective tissue’
- December 11, 2014
- Unions face uphill battle In FairPoint strike
- December 09, 2014
- View More Media Clips