April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. ’13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
Nicholas SeeleyNicholas Seeley (B.S. ’13) got ahead in the supply chain field by going global. The alum spent seven months interning in Poland.
Vivek SreedharAfter 10 years in the U.S., Indian immigrant Vivek Sreedhar (M.B.A. ’09) shares his journey of integration into American culture and society in his debut book.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- First-ever TEDxWayneStateU has a distinct School of Business flavor
- Register for a WSU business grad program and get a free subscription to Crain's
- WSU School of Business offers scholarship "top ups" to top freshmen and transfer students
- Southeast Michigan Purchasing Managers Index rises sharply in March to finish at 64.5
- More News
- MBA Open House
- CitizenDetroit Dinner & Dialogue
- MISSION POSSIBLE: Climbing the Ladder of Success
- FOCIS presents General Wesley K. Clark
- Plug into Wayne State
- Detroit gets ENGAGED, as Michigan State wins stock pitch at international competition
- April 06, 2015
- Purchasing managers index shows 'powerful surge' in March
- April 03, 2015
- Frankfort’s Zimmerman closing out stellar college career
- April 01, 2015
- The Fallacy of 'Right to Work'
- April 01, 2015
- View More Media Clips