April ClarkeNew SBA alumni board member April Clarke (M.B.A. ’13) is eager contribute knowledge of marketing and consumer research.
Nicholas SeeleyNicholas Seeley (B.S. ’13) got ahead in the supply chain field by going global. The alum spent seven months interning in Poland.
Vivek SreedharAfter 10 years in the U.S., Indian immigrant Vivek Sreedhar (M.B.A. ’09) shares his journey of integration into American culture and society in his debut book.
At more than 31,000 strong, the Wayne State business alumni community spans the globe – from local non-profits to international corporations.
It's a thriving community that enhances the Wayne State business school’s reputation every day.
Similarly, the School of Business Administration Alumni Association works to advance the school and its reputation. We do that by providing scholarships, building strong relationships in the business community and more.
Please join our efforts to build the School of Business Administration brand! As you’ll see, there are many ways to connect on this site.
We definitely want to hear from you, so please share your stories and your Wayne State pride!
- Alumni Association Awards Program and Pancake Tailgate/Homecoming Football Game
- Wayne State business students get global perspective on automotive supply chain
- WSU School of Business Administration to host "Meet the Accounting Firms" Career Fair
- SBA career office welcomes new assistant director
- More News
- College spotlight: Wayne State University football to host top-25 team
- September 11, 2014
- Management alumnus featured in SelfInformed
- September 10, 2014
- CEO Paul: Deal will give Compuware a 'freer hand' to make changes
- September 08, 2014
- On the Line: The working world
- September 04, 2014
- View More Media Clips