Our mission is to achieve excellence in business education, research, and service by adapting to the needs of a dynamic, globally-competitive business environment.
We identified five broad initiatives which will move the school forward and fulfill our aspiration of being one of the top U.S. business schools.
- Enhance the reputation and raise the visibility of the school
- Enhance the quality of instructional programs
- Create comprehensive programs and practices to attract, retain and graduate students who are highly qualified job applicants
- Enhance the quality of faculty scholarship
- Enhance human, physical and financial resources
The initiatives reflect an analysis of the competitive environment, current funding situation, the needs of stakeholders, and AACSB International accreditation guidelines.
View our latest strategic plan. (pdf, 270kb, as of 11/14/07)