This year's event will be held on Monday, July 20, 2015 at the Detroit Golf Club.
Schedule of Events
Check In: 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Lunch: Starting at 11:30 a.m.
Shotgun Start: 1:00 p.m.
Networking: 5:30 p.m.
Dinner & Prizes: 6:00-8:00 pm
Detroit Golf Club's Dress Code
- No jeans of any type or color anywhere (children included)
- No spandex
- No tennis attire or warm-ups on the golf courses
- Non-metallic spikes or flat soled golf shoes only
- No tennis or gym shoes on the golf courses
- No changing clothes or shoes in the parking lots (guests included)
- No hats on the first floor (men only)
- All hats worn bill forward
- Men’s shirts must have collars and sleeves (children included)
- All shirts tucked in
- Women’s shirts without sleeves must have a collar
- No tube, halter, or tank tops
- Bermuda length shorts only (just above the knee)
- No long, baggy shorts
Improperly attired individuals will not be served in any dining area and will be refused playing privileges on the golf course and practice areas.
The Detroit Golf Club's full dress code can be found here.