Forms & Procedures
Below are forms and procedural outlines to help students navigate their Wayne State educational experience.
- Application for Degree or Certificate is found under the "Student" tab in Wayne State Pipeline
- Course Override Request Form
- Directed Study Guidelines (pdf, 27kb)
- Grade Appeals Procedure (pdf, 27kb)
- Grading and Withdrawal Policies
- Internship Guidelines (pdf, 45kb)
- Scholarship Application
- BA 6005 Waiver by exam information (pdf, 20kb)
- Graduate Change of Status (pdf)
- Graduate Internship Application (pdf, 44kb)
- MBA Concentration Request (pdf, 261kb)
- MBA Program Admission Appeal (pdf, 32kb)
- Petition and Authorization for Graduate Directed Study (pdf, 52kb)
- Proposal for Graduate Directed Study (pdf, 35kb)
- Change of Major (pdf, 171kb)
- Declaration of Major Application (pdf, 150kb)
- Declaration of Minor Application (pdf, 136kb)
- Declaration of Post Bachelor Certificate in Accounting (pdf, 135kb)
- Honors Application (pdf)
- Petition and Authorization for Undergraduate Directed Study (pdf, 47kb)
- Proposal for Undergraduate Directed Study (pdf, 35kb)
- Request for Waiver of Catalog Requirement (pdf, 173kb)
- Undergraduate Internship Application (pdf, 45kb)
Code of Ethics
The School of Business Administration ethical code provides the foundation for our mission and guides all we do.
- Code of Ethics (pdf, 10kb)
The Student Code of Conduct promotes campus civility and academic integrity, while also providing a framework for the imposition of discipline in the university setting.
Obligations in the Instructional Process
Education is a cooperative effort between teacher and student, so both parties must fulfill obligations if the integrity and efficiency of the instructional process are to be preserved.